Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I GOT THE JOB!!!

For a few months now, an organization here in the USA has been recruiting me for their new office in Europe. At first, I was unwilling and hesitant, but after much prayer and surrender, I started the application process and got the job offer!!
I will be a "regional financial coordinator" doing accounting, administration, and various other tasks. The plan is to leave the US the third week of July and I'll be moving back to my hometown in Germany! It's so perfect that the office will be located there and I will get to live in my family's house there> I'm so excited!
It's been an incredible, filled with "God-details" journey, but here at the end of my time in America, it's taking me right back to where I was born :)
Stay tuned for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment