Monday, September 7, 2009

My attempt at blogging

I have to be honest...I never thought blogging was for me.
Why?
Because I thought that I would never take the time to write it, that I would never have anything substantial to write about, that no one would ever read what I write anyway, and that nothing would come of it anyway.
Well, for a few reasons, I've changed my mind, the most notable being that through a blog, I can write more than just updates in life (as I do in newsletters). I can write out thoughts, ideas, and questions and perhaps get some feedback. Or blogging can just provide me a platform on which to reflect on the day, what I encountered, and what I'm learning. It is a way for you to stay in closer touch with me so that you can pray for me more specifically and know more of what's going on.
In no way, however, do I want blogging to replace my more intimate ways of communication with people. I NEED to be called, emailed, hugged, and encouraged in different ways to continue on this life's journey of mine.
Thank you for being a part of it. Thank you for including me in your time, life, and prayers. Thanks for making my life's journey a member of yours'.

No comments:

Post a Comment