Sunday, April 4, 2010

Interviews

Well, I had a few interviews this week, posted and emailed a LOT of resumes, sent out applications...
Interview #1 was with an environmental non-profit organization in which I would be "canvassing" to raise money to raise awareness about the pollution being thrown into Colorado rivers...maybe a great cause, but it sounds a lot like the job I just got out of...plus they wouldn't even let me train without my employment papers not in yet...
Interview #2 with Google got canceled...they said not to bother if I couldn't commit to a year of a "completely not people oriented" job of data research and entry...
I submitted papers to be an assistant manager at a cute bakery and cafe shop close to here...I have a few interviews lined up for this week, so keep praying for GOD's WILL.

Happy Resurrection Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment