Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trust in You

Lord, I'm hungry. Lord, I'm thirsty for more. I wait for you. How long will you hide your face from me? How long until this uncertain time is over? Lord, I trust You. You have proven your faithfulness over and over and I believe You will not fail me this time either. Your love and mercy endure, even when it doesn't feel or look like it. I trust in You; I'm sure you will not put to shame those who put all their faith in you.

I am still waiting on God and searching for a job, any where in the world, at this point :) I have no idea what door God is working to keep open, but a bunch of them seem to be closing, no matter the prodding. I thank the Lord I have people around me to encourage, support, love, give counsel, and pray for me. I am thankful for this time that I have to focus on the Lord and search for jobs.

PS> It's still really weird to actually be considered an adult. I find it hard to take charge (when I'm assigned) when there are older adults around me...strange how I suddenly found myself in these shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment