Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Back in Denver

I made it safely back to Denver!
I want to be very intentional about my time left here in the United States of America. I'm officially a tourist here, so I'm definitely planning on taking a few mountain/hiking trips while in Colorado and would love to do some more sight-seeing. Other than that, I will be packing, selling my car, and getting ready to live life on the other side of the world. That's scary...when I've gotten used to living in America for the past 5 years and have figured out how to pay stuff, have a bank account, use coupons, do registrations for different things...when I go over there, I'll be like a kid again, not knowing how to do much of anything!

Thought of the day:
What a grace to contently enjoy the chirping birds, hopping bunnies, snow-capped Rockies, budding vines, green trees, sunshine...I'm thankful for all this and much more. Thanks, GOD.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you going? What is your plan?

    Josh
    www.bloggarrett.com

    ReplyDelete