Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Count Down

2 Chronicles 6:40-42 (New King James Version)

40 Now, my God, I pray, let Your eyes be open and let Your ears be attentive to the prayer made in this place.
41 “Now therefore,
Arise, O LORD God, to Your resting place,
You and the ark of Your strength.
Let Your priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation,
And let Your saints rejoice in goodness.
42 “O LORD God, do not turn away the face of Your Anointed;
Remember the mercies of Your servant David.


I sort of can't believe I'm at this "last-minute" place again, but here I am :) If I don't have a job by Monday, I will need to leave America. So, really, unless I have a job offer by Friday, I might as well book a flight out. The question is where.
How do I decide where to go when I feel like I'm in the place where I'm supposed to be and don't feel ANY inclination to be elsewhere for a longer time?
I know when I first came to Denver, I didn't get a job offer one day before I would have had to leave the country. I had the faith for that, though, because God had laid it on my heart to be in Denver. This round I'm not so sure what to hope for. I don't feel like I've gotten further instruction, so I stay with that last command, right? > the last thing I heard was "Denver."

All I know that I guess I have to direct my faith on Jesus, rather than on "getting a job" or "staying in America." I don't know what "God coming through" will look like this time, but I DO know that it will be good and God will take care of me in that situation also. He guides me holding my hands and for that I am so grateful!

God is faithful. Good night and keep checking back to see what God has up His sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment