Saturday, February 6, 2010

Second Interview!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that Friday's interview went great and I got invited to a second one on Monday! I hope this is a goo one!

Getting there was the first time I drove in Denver and I must say it was not boring...half of the time, I was looking out all my windows, just unbelieving that there are high mountains all around me. Amazing. When I could, I was taking pictures in the car :)

Last night I went out to the First Friday Art night downtown. It was so cool! We got to see people make glass jewelry and all sorts of stuff. Lots of interesting art there... Going out a little bit dressed up and walking downtown sorta made me feel like an adult...Crazy.

This weekend, I'm planning on just chilling...not sure about the super bowl...

Dios es fiel!

No comments:

Post a Comment